The report proposes a new global deal to world leaders to curb extreme poverty to 1990s levels by:
- closing tax havens, yielding $189bn in additional tax revenues
- reversing regressive forms of taxation
- introducing a global minimum corporation tax rate
- boosting wages proportional to capital returns
- increasing investment in free public services
Desert Local News has been reporting News since 2005 for the Greater Palm Springs area and worldwide. Now Weekly E-Newspaper online. Sign up, write an article create a Blog or Group, list your biz, Casino Spa Resort, and add your events.